Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Staying Dedicated at Work

By the time this post rolls around, I will probably have written a lot more of these personal entries. This is really fun and honestly, I'm benefiting by being able to feel relaxed from doing this type of activity. Some people I used to know are pretty dumb because they thought I was trying to stalk them with messages. These don't really take me that long to write and they were simply just being stupid and thinking crazy the whole time. It is what it is and their unhappiness isn't really my fault because I pride myself in being easy to work with. You can take this statement to the bank!

I was about using them for personal satisfaction by trying to convince them that my ways are better than theirs and then trounce all over them from the comfort of staring at my funny text anywhere I can see it! I had a hard time doing this to give myself good laughs but I figure that I succeeded in being able to do whatever I want to them because they ended up ignoring my harmless taunts and still do to this day. They literally can't see me and I'm mentally picturing John Cena waving his hand over his face like the taunt he does to his opponents. 

Overall, it's just dumb to stay angry in general. It's better to work on a good solution and improve as a person while making yourself stay happy. With the aggression and attention to detail that I naturally possess underneath when it regards these things, those dumb folks were actually never a good match for me.