Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Studying To Gain Satisfaction

It looks like life is pretty crazy in that there are many things a person can struggle or be naturally good at to live. It's unfortunate some individuals have really short life-spans or never really had the chance to experience life in its excessiveness. What's great about Christian theology is that it's all about God who knows and understands all these things in the greatest details. Matthew 10:30 says that God can even count the number of hairs on our head. We all obviously can count for someone who is completely bald or even Homer Simpson's. It's phenomenal how the show Simpsons have been running so long and have invaded our possible selections for personal entertainment and this is what the creator intended. Laughter is great medicine, but I see how there needs to be a compromise with pleasing TV executives and giving enough of what people want even if it's not that good for them to make lots of money for the entertainment industry!

With being successful and it's easy to conclude that this is what a lot of people want to be happy, it requires some studying. There's a smart and habitual way of studying without needing to treat it like a destructive force! I am engaging in some studies myself from writing- the topic is all about me and how I'm trying to interact with my cool readers even if it is so small in numbers. I don't really care about the numbers- I want to write with high quality and persuasively and do it all for free because it's so much fun with what I'm doing here. I'm getting to my one-a-day average for goal achieving and have been doing it for almost ten years now. I have days where I don't feel like writing but it still comes out and when I read a few of those now, they can sometimes feel so genuine and I love that part about myself!