Monday, February 4, 2019

A Short Man's Chances of Online Dating

For a short man and this is referring to being under the desired lady's preferred minimum height, he virtually has no chance of scoring a date with that pretty lady. It's like having been dealt straws which are delivered from the gene pool and the short guys just had to end up with it. There's nothing wrong at all though about being a short guy. It's funny how I was around a decent chick who is single and I'm buddies with yesterday and watching the super bowl game, she kept on blurting out impulsively to me about how Edelman looks so short but he did end up winning the MVP award. It's a win for all the short guys out there- for all those ladies who think being 5' 10 3/8" and under is short.

I don't really care- I'm 5' 3" so I know I have no shot and literally all of the girls I'm attracted to with those online dating profiles want her future partner to be at least around 5' 10" which is a normal white man's height. It would take forever to find the one online. The more open ladies will go down to 5' 6" and above but that's still not open enough for me. I could even try lying with being their minimum desired height and making it look like it's true just to trap her into a botched date but then the lady just doesn't even reply back. She probably wants the maximum in a man's height! I could have a better time approaching a pretty lady in person and shaking her hand at a peer-related event rather than spending my time online searching for a needle in a haystack. It's just not comfortable and too time consuming, so I would rather do something else. I mean it's the online world that can be treated like a shopping spree, so ladies should be picky and ruthless about what they want and ignore all the rest of the dumb short guys like me who try to chase after them online by giving them no reply back.

The fact that I'm 5' 3" and have been hit on still by a few ladies looking at my online dating profile is that I'm not attracted to those ladies. Actually there were a couple, but still it doesn't count. They were young moms and looking for a good guy and trying to hit on me for some reason, but still okay, I'm an idiot that I didn't respond back to them and they already moved on.

How it happens for a short Asian guy like me to be able to closely bond with pretty Asian ladies unrelated to me is a mystery in itself. Maybe, it's natural but I'm pretty darn sure I don't possess the short gene and won't pass it on because I really wouldn't want that to happen. Still there are even tall guys who get friend zoned by a few ladies they are interested in, but I'm just saying to illustrate something. I don't really believe a friendzone exists in reality. It's just a made up entity from being ultra-conscious about it.