Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Simple Goals In Life

I would honestly like to make a lot of money from doing smart investments and keep earning revenue while putting in the minimal amount of maintenance. I'm looking to play in money markets using chart analysis software and programming some algorithms. I would like to become an expert at this stuff so I won't have to come into the office and work a long time each day and then drive home in traffic while being tired during the week.

It's a dream of mine and only because it deals with not having to work with people and going right at managing the risk and where to invest with capital. I don't mind hiring some companies to manage my funds for me later on as well because that would be smart to minimize having to work and just make the top financial decisions for myself. Overall, it's a lot of work but a very simple goal to go after achieving.

On top of making a killing like this with stocks, I'd love to finally settle down with a beautiful woman who is really attracted to me and also in love. It would be really good if I could get to that stage in my life and just start maintaining things while enjoying a good life. I enjoy being outdoors and traveling while being in great shape, so I would love to have a lot of time to do these things while staying in worship with Jesus the rest of my days.

Overall, my needs are really simple but tough to achieve regarding the circumstances I put myself through and how I turned out. I am willing to go through the hardships required to make it and to wait upon the Lord for the day that I finally am able to achieve these common dreams.