Monday, February 11, 2019

Being Born With It

When I look at it, I guess the only one thing I could do is try to still make myself grow myself taller naturally through impossible means and not pay attention to anyone else saying it won't work. I don't need to talk about it with people either and only say something if it worked. I did get about 1/2 inch taller from using a grow taller method at the age of 25 which isn't bad. It looks like people just don't believe in putting enough of it because maybe it's just too shallow of a goal to begin with. It's probably going to save a lot more time to just enjoy yourself and be content with who you are.

I'm going to have to just keep on meeting more people and trying to have fun. It could just be that because I was born physically short, I'm not going to be finding that much favor with people. It's just the nature of the beast, even though there's nothing wrong about it at all. As I'm getting older and becoming more set on my ways, I must be just keeping on getting dumber with finding ways in getting a girlfriend. I think it's because I haven't been optimistic through all of the suffering that as I'm getting numb about finding someone and turning my back on the world, I'm looking for much extraordinary means to achieve things so maybe I just come across as too much of a dreamer to make some things work.