Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Securing A Smart Routine

Since I don't have a girlfriend and don't really care about how much I suffer now to go after finding the right girl for myself, I might as well do everything I can to maximize this outcome. This means I should be trying to be the most fittest person I can be while trying to make the best earning possible and also continuing to maintain my life with the best quality I can get. Despite me knowing that I'm pretty short compared to the average tall guy that girls normally would get attracted to, I'm just going to accept it if it doesn't go my way while trying to continually do everything that's right for myself.

I would rather die trying now to find the one, instead of excusing myself while knowing about all of my personal weaknesses and flaws. I just want to be the very best I can be always so I won't catch myself off guard so often. It's pretty annoying for me if I mess up at something, but it's always a brand new day. Struggling is okay for me now with getting somewhere in life.