Thursday, February 7, 2019

Considerably Lucky

I don't think a lot of people who decide to like give me the finger and delete me as a Facebook friend are really any hot shots to begin with. My biggest fear was these people spreading something really bad about me that wasn't true and then it escalating into something horrendous. The thing is though I can handle what's true about me and then not care, but what I hate is something that's off so it can get me thinking crazy. The people they are spreading it to are not really that big with anything anyway. It might have just been a communication fail and they are just complaining about it. Despite these people out there being such jerks from being so fed up with me and wanting to go crazy as a result,  I still have friends on Facebook so my Alamo will keep on running.

I can let it go and forgive their trespasses now. I found a label to my anger issues to this and it totally is me and makes a lot of sense. It was because of them having gone stupid and crazy with me that I learned more about myself. It's like learning something about me that I would never know from just going on dates! I'm actually grateful for that and what makes it so much easier to cope with it finally is that I realize they aren't people really big with anything, so it's not something to worry about affecting me somewhere and to let the good people still hang around me all they want and to be open to others joining me in the future.