Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Practically Living and Dreaming

From having hurled myself with a bunch of personal experiences filled with ups and downs, I consider myself lucky that I can still remember them and learn something from them. I'm no longer feeling like the little boy underneath who found everything to be so hard and intimidating. I'm pretty much desensitized to all of it happening for me.

I want to go after becoming like a world-class stud. I might as well just look for the opportunity to let myself become lucky and finally snag a beautiful girlfriend. It's pretty much about hard work, discipline, and consistency for the matter. It's also about surrounding oneself with good people and learning off of them and basically, putting in the most work from being so motivated to be the best one can be. There's also plenty of luck that needs to be involved and seriously about squeezing every drop of that gifted talent onto something when it comes to becoming successful.