Thursday, February 14, 2019

Interesting Standards

I think it's like if I was a lady all of a sudden then I'd be a very confident one and pretty successful as well with other guys chasing after me, but I would be like go away to them all day! I'm just imagining what my life would be like if I was actually a girl and everything I accomplished was from being a lady. Now that I'm actually a guy, I'm just a regular dude who needs to get rich and to move out of the house. I really suffered from not saving my money properly all of these years and making really horrible gambles. I trusted some bad business people out there and so now, I don't even pick up the phone with solicitors and I'm not going to ever give my money away to anyone I never met. How they got me was from me pitying them a lot and wanting to be of help to them, so they ended up pulling a scheme to operate on a loved one by asking me to deposit a fake check and walking out with $5000. I should have known better but that large number exciting from my account opened up my eyes so big that I stopped caring about who the other person was. Man, I'm killing myself over that because I could do so much with that amount. I even wasted $7500 on a birthday party where I hooked up everyone. That's like $13000 down the drain for me of my savings.

Man, I was bad and would be really bad to be counted for running a business with that type of shabby spending record. The fact that I'm not in debt today and have a little bit of money of my bank account- only like $5000 again. Boy, I'm so poor and paying my parents rent of about $850 sucks. It would suck to pay rent at an apartment too. My dad wants to increase my rent to $2000 a month anytime soon. Boy, he must want to really get rid of me. I need to find some way to get rich with these certain skills I'm still developing and this is where I'm now getting serious about doing well with volatile investments that deal with exchanging money. It's the easiest access to do with people and also the hardest to master. I really like it, so all I really need to pick up on now is just consistency. This is pretty much my game plan and since I don't really have the looks, oh well, I'll just keep on living with a positive attitude and set my mind to accomplishing hard goals.