Monday, April 27, 2015

How Not To Get Carried Away

Okay, this is a personal post that's based on my interpersonal-related faith with Christianity. I am a strict believer of the Bible and how everything it says goes for me, if I can literally make any sense out of it! Here's God's commandments in two sentences: love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind, and soul. Secondly, love your neighbors as yourself! So yes, I'm going to call myself stupid by calling others that too! Those idiotic, pretending Christians are so stupid and agitate me so much to bring me to anger that I want to bother the heck out of them. I've already mentioned names, taking a breather right now (because of my excitement); I'm not going to try to do that this time, but be my guest with digging through my original and funny posts. Hopefully, they are still funny to you!

I don't really care now with what they bring up because the more actions they do to convey how bothered they are, I'm being a very successful man to my own eyes. I don't care how mean it is now; it's like by waiting on my six pack abs and million dollars, once I have those things, it's my license to be a jerk to them! You can take it like what I said to the bank; I just don't really have a heart to go easy on them anymore from bothering me so much in the past. Maybe, it was my tormented soul that was angry over them acting unfair towards me. I guess after awhile, from taking that type of perceived abuse, it gets you really angry and then others around them are going to go ballistic because of it!

Man, if there was some format to play some video games where you got to play Street Fighter and beat the living snot out of their character, then that would be very satisfying for me. I would like to watch that helpless thing (person) control a character while not knowing what to do and then I just take full advantage and score an easy knockout!

Of course, I'll just start feeling very weird after all of this! Maybe then, I'll had enough of my fill to stop bugging them from thinking about how stupid they are. Wow, it looks like no matter how much I get roughed up then as long as I'm still breathing and functioning right then I can eventually wind up a total knock out back at them! This means I'm going to be playing smart and keeping my feelings and thoughts in check, so I'm not going to go out with a bang-bang style where I completely expose myself. This is so I don't get roughed up that much in the process, like seeing a slammer for the first time in my life. I can imagine doing the deed in my head, but it's not worth it to me while knowing and believing that God has been faithful in delivering me out of those troublesome times. I'm going to be so much more careful and smarter this time around, but I'm pretty go loose mode from predicting how they are going to act with me. They are pretty dumb from the get go and I don't really care now, so it's two factors that favor me in wanting to go bother them so heavily.