Friday, April 3, 2015

Leviticus 13:1-2

In the first verse of this chapter, God speaks to Moses and Aaron. Alright! It looks like God isn't exclusive and keeps to Himself; what I mean is that, it looks like God wasn't like, "Moses is better than all of you, and he's all mine!" God also spoke to Aaron, the guy who created the golden calf, after a compromise with the people. I'm sure the people of Israel really had a lot of fun partying there in the middle of the desert, while waiting for Moses. I wouldn't really be a party animal, while thinking there isn't really much to do for back then, but I guess people's minds can still run wild.

Verse 2 gives a description about a man who has a swelling, scab, or bright spot that becomes like a leprous sore. What looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and acts like a duck is a duck! Does this man have leprosy? This verse says if a man develops those types of symptoms then he has to go see Aaron or one of his sons who are also priests. I'm assuming this is the same referring to a female, but I have yet to confirm that.