Saturday, February 20, 2010

Another Blog post

I really like writing on this blog to practically talk about nothing. It's just cool to waste a little time. I haven't had so much time to go on this blog and to be very active about the situation. I guess I'm losing a lot of time to blog. I think I may even have to go on a blog posting binge one day just to see the junk that I'm typing up. I may even break each post into just one paragraph just to be funny. Okay I'm just going to talk about anything now and I see that I'm not about going out to commit nasty crimes to hurt myself. Yeah, I could pretend I'm robbing myself and then change into a hypochondriac one day. I think I'll actually pass on that. I was just joking inside of course.

Okay time to write some more. Maybe I could write some good poetry that's easy for everyone to just overlook and be like cool and then they go do their thing.