Monday, September 20, 2010

Very Interesting Concept

I was like up early talking on the mirror and pretending I was talking to a woman whose older than me, Betty Lam (the one at Hope of God Church, L.A.) Betty is a pretty common name and sort of a cute name to me. Okay, so it appears that I was chasing after her the whole time just that I was faking it. Unfortunately, it's a little hard for me to try to commit with her because I feel some disparities with her culture that she was brought up in and that she literally is a little aggressive and overpowering woman who gets frustrated when you mess around with her and try to be nice at the same time.

Honestly, I would choose her still over all the other women as my best choice if I was forced to pick someone at that church I'm mentioning. I know she can sometimes be crazy and act weird but there is a pretty genuine feeling about her. Jumping to a point, I honestly feel another woman at that church is my type- Judy P. Chan; just that I've grown to love her as a big sister and that she's taken to a slightly foolish older guy I am tempted to despise but going to have to just get things personally straight with him and force that issue upon him competitively to the point he's being submissive with me- I'm so good at doing that.

The real meat that I wanted to cover was my own reflection of a woman placing a stupid restraining order on a younger and shorter guy. I'm honestly trying to make myself taller still so I can feel great about myself and going to take yoga for the sake of stretching my bones and adding more calcium on it which I hear is possible- the human body is capable of some crazy things such as lengthening itself from being forced. Don't believe me? I personally do from some funny testimonies I looked up and going to give it a shot by using the art of science. Go ahead and be skeptical; I don't really care because my motivation is internal. I'll let the whole world know if the growing potential really exists for any old age.

I think a woman like Darunee Lee Wong(-stapadat, LOL) places a restraining order on a man when she's obviously being crazy- just making a pun. Okay, the real truth is when she feels a man is over-obsessed about her OR not giving her enough affection and attention and wants to block a relationship from forming. The case for me is dealing with the later; it only makes sense after putting together all the itsy bitsy details. Darunee really liked me pursuing after her one day at that church ground when I needed to keep asking her for something unrelated to growing a relationship with her. When she said to bother someone else about it, I noticed her willing submission upon me. She told me she didn't have anything against me, so why put a personal restraining order on me? She also said that she loved me in a surprisingly flirtatious tone that jokingly scared me, and it happened to come out from her spontaneously. She was frustrated and being short-tempered about an incident that didn't relate me with her- she wanted me to not chase after Betty. Darunee came up to me and told me not to talk to Betty; it makes so much sense that she actually liked me. I was blind because I was feeling that I'm too short to be in a relationship- I just wanted that selfish feeling of being tall before thinking about being a relationship. Ideal true love doesn't care about physicality.  It all makes sense now, and it's like Darunee might have a hard time moving on with this thing because I keep on bringing it up to find some revelation about women.

Overall, I was just concerned about people dropping from their Facebook list and I felt competitively mocked when the dummy told me that I was overshadowing others. It's good to have social behavior- sometimes you're a little over-the-top but it's a good thing to express your love for people in a healthy manner whether it's personally belonging to you or not. All the venting these people do when they're under stress while sounding all angry and agitated is so funny to me now- they really are relying on the person and sharing their deepest resentments and need a moment to cool down and want to let it go through being honest. It's a relatively mean activity, but what can you do? You're supposed to listen and pray for them when that moment comes. On the long run, FACEBOOK LIST DROPPING means absolutely nothing and that's where the fun begins with me being gregarious about it and doing it to others and influencing them to be forced into trying to convince me to unblock me as a joke. It's so fun, and it means absolutely nothing on my end. They messed up psychologically and made a mistake with their God but for me, I was never in any serious dew-dew. Praise God that I found some serious understanding and can communicate it nicely now.