Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Treating Business Like A Science

I seriously have decided to pursue this direction of analyzing market trades and then trying to be successful with cashing in on it. I have an idea in my head which is to treat this business like a science class in that I am going to do a lot of experimentation. I will probably keep a journal and be logging successful trades or answering some questions to behaviors that I've been aching to know to keep it on record.

The only thing that I'm really giving that's valuable is my time into this market. I'm thinking of just acquiring systems that have a 30-day back guarantee and just putting it to use right away on a demo account or willfully risking a small amount of funds, depending on what the developer's requirements are for getting back a refund. I'm pretty much going to analyze a bunch of tools, pick the ones that work the best for me, and then keep on updating it until I'm happy about where the business is leading to. It's going to be a lot of experimenting with trial and error and getting really hands-down dirty to figure out where the profits are at. It's going to also take a lot of patience to develop in. I'm personally going to be about results while working diligently at it, so hopefully that will carry over and bring me to a point where I could just keep on making residual income.