Saturday, September 11, 2010

Need To Have Better Discipline

I'm really not doing so well in this area of being able to discipline myself. I think the major things is that I want to block out any stressful feelings and I associate with disciplining myself as forcing things upon myself and that I don't want to. I then come to realization a little later and I don't really want to realize it later because then I'm already looking forward to trying it the next day. What I'm going to have to try is just giving it all I got, so that means when I can commit to something then I should do it at that time and then keep trying to gain a consistent effort at it.

Despite my desires not living up to the fullest potential that I would like it to right now, I need to keep trying and staying committed with my decisions and not being very wish washy about it.