Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wrote A Funny Poem

I recall now that no matter what I do, I'm always going to lose people on Facebook but it's been growing somehow to an average amount of friends. According to this research summary I looked up, it said that the average friend count on Facebook is 200 people and that if you go way overboard then you may be a little crazy which is pretty funny. It's fun chatting with them and I'm not pointing out names who are no longer a Facebook buddy and I think are crazy.

I wrote a funny poem about these girls at this church which criticized their behavior and classified it as making them automatically ugly. I believe that they have had some failures with pursuing boys and that maybe one of the girls I mentioned about could be a little desperate about getting married to escape into another world where she could be happy and accompanied by somebody as a companion. Well, it was very funny to me and highly refreshing that I wrote it. If that makes me automatically mean, then I also inspired some pity that came from a real sweet friend. I like sweet friends who are girls; they are so nice and lovely and so encouraging me to be a happy follower of Christ.