Monday, September 27, 2010

Have To Try Harder

Yeah, it's pretty hard to not try any harder right now. I'm just really pumped up to do the best that I can right now. I pretty much started a business now and I need to show for it by not really being that lazy right now. I'm pretty young, undisciplined, and pretty much all-out gutsy about spending on things that I might not never get around to trying. I pretty much have to train my weak mind right now to be able to handle a bigger load of consistency with hard work.

I guess my mind gets really caught up with playing video games right now, and I need to lessen that activity right now so that I could work on enjoying some financial freedom before I go on living again. It looks like it really doesn't matter how much money you start with in a business, as long as you can consistently generate a steady flow of cash. For example, if you had just $20 and created a lemonade stand and then people started buying from you left and right then yeah, you'll make some profit. It's about consistency of profit, so the starting capital doesn't really matter. It looks like it's a misnomer to a lot of uneducated people who start up businesses.

Ultimately, how much you start off with doesn't matter. I heard about a trader who kept on trading for items that were more valuable, so in a way he found a way to market himself to generous people and ended up trading a pretty useful item that was cheaper than what he got in return. He eventually traded some valuable items and sold it for a million dollars! Another story I think I heard was some guy who put $10 on the internet to host some advertising website and now it's worth millions of dollars! It's about making an idea work and also you have to get some entertainment value out of it; otherwise, you won't be able to keep up with the pack.

I'm going to seriously not let my weak mind wander off to much anymore because I feel like I need to generate money. I have this gullible quality that could stumble on something that only sucks your money away from you; just having good faith in something and not getting money in return is just not a good investment especially if you're just going to sit around and try to praise the product to yourself. I guess that's good if you're rich, but not if you're poor and need money.