Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Nothing To Hide

The reason for this post is that I don't want to hold anything back about myself now. So if I'm being currently a slime ball for obviously no reason and I think people feel like calling me it then I might as well change. Why not? I'm seriously not really that worried about my life anymore; it's occasionally filled with boredom but that's about it and having this certain waiting period for me is getting me to really become more active now. I don't really need to watch some T.V. shows either anymore. I have myself ultimately which I'm starting to understand and best thing of all, a relationship with Christ.

Looks like I'm like an absent-minded programmer who comes to his senses all of a sudden and have tried to get to that state of mind by doing random stuff. I really want to still resist the urge to curse because it teaches me a lot more learning to stay stable under a lot of pressure. We do only have one life to live and any moment could be our last day, so giving it my all with every moment that I have is what I want to do. I don't really want to bring up other people on this blog anymore, no matter what I feel about it and in most cases, bad. I had to because I was not understanding them and wanted to bring it to my attention through writing because it was helping me organize my thoughts better.

I'm always going to have temporary feelings of being annoyed at somebody in my life, so for me, learning to not let it get out of hand and still be a friendly to the person is something that I sort of developed from wanting to not be bored with myself all the time. I seriously am pretty talented at adapting into the person I want to be with any setting and no matter how big or small or unimportant or important the people are, and it also does not matter if they want to be weirdos later after trying to act normal. I know that some people have a hard time with this more than I could imagine so I deal with them accordingly and am ready to lambaste them unfortunately. I think the main point for me is to develop a consistency and stick to it while being the greatest person on the planet, while being second to a man who already walked this planet - Christ.