Sunday, January 20, 2013

Taking It Au Naturel

The person I truly want to be is this pretty cool person who can handle very difficult situations when people put him on the spot. It doesn't matter whether I'm dealing with a difficult person or not. I just want to be this pretty funny, charming, and intelligent guy that almost everybody sensible would love.

Obviously, I want to become really rich and found the love of my life! I don't care about being famous; I'll live a pretty quiet and enjoyable life. I also have this strong desire to be very diligent, and it's always been in my blood. I just sometimes have trouble focusing like I'm tripping out on stupid stuff people put me through. I guess that's normal to go through those things and as stressful as it could be, I think it's wonderful when everything comes together and you're no longer mad about what was bothering you.

I'm totally just going to live out my heart now and be me for once. I don't define myself as an absolute jerk even though sometimes I want to be that way 24-7 with a few people I dislike from making me so annoyed or angry. I think there's a balance I need to learn, and it's something I'm picking up from approaching these bothered people in my life. I'm learning what not to become from talking to these distressed and stupid people. I have yet to see if I'll be donating a couple fat checks to charity and feel good about myself- I got to try it someday after working hard and ethically to make myself rich! I'm going after a Master's in Stanford University and so for the first time in my life, this blog which is about school and how I've been writing about life, I now mention a fact related to education after I don't know, five years or so.