Sunday, January 6, 2013

Lifting My Fists Over My Head

When one feels really great about something and desires to express it without making a sound then he or she could lift up the hands shoulder wide over the heads and close them into fists and be like "Yes!" on the inside. I have recently been having those moments and it's been very consistent for me.

It basically deals with me relating to other women near my age. The ones who I didn't grow up with and just recently met. I met this really pretty girl at a party a lot of other single guys were going nuts for. Towards the end of her stay at the party, she ended up giving me a pretty nice hug; I was one of the few lucky guys. I lift up my fists over my head shoulder wide and go "Yes!" Furthermore, I saw her Facebook profile page, and she looked even more attractive and to myself, I thought that I could handle her so I added her and she confirmed me as a friend right away. I lift up my hands and do the same motion again and go "Yes!" I guess it's the perks of being single and not having to worry about any jealous girlfriend for a time being.

What's also great is that some women who were lost causes with me ended up expressing their friendly wishes with me. I lift up my hands over my head again and go "Yes!" There's this really cute girl who blocked me from Facebook for being insecure with me adding her as a friend. She ended up adding me finally without me really making a fuss with her. I did go direct with another girl who deleted me as a friend- she ended up responding with a really cool statement. Overall, I lift up my hands over my head shoulder width apart and go "Yes!" Cowabunga!!!