Monday, January 28, 2013

Improving Personal Life

I see myself now not letting any form or media or even the celebrities who sell out to be in a role that seems rather raunchy no matter how much appreciation she receives to be an influence to me. It shouldn't really have to matter for me and is only going to be a waste of time to take it to the next level for searching for that type of self-pleasure. It isn't going to establish my life any better like it's living a deceiving life. Since I am guilty with probably like almost all men, I see it that guys are worthy of being rejected by other women. It's funny how guys become angry by thinking about selfish things and try to let it out with friends sometimes and will feel very indignant when things are not going well and obstinate about changing the perceived self. For an obvious example, a good-looking womanizer gets to be with this very beautiful lady another has a good heart for and becomes troubled over what he perceives his personal unhappiness and her instability and willingness to still be with him inexcusable for breaking his heart. One of my friends have talked about how girls do this and that and put herself in a very negative spotlight and is worthy of being condemned; by force of habit, it's hard for him to let the thought go on a daily basis because he's secretly a little jealous or uncomfortable about all the attention she's getting- I guess he just needs a little confirmation what will become of her. He also is depressed underneath about his situation and seems like all he can do is just accept where he's at. I really hate this type of mindset in myself.

The way life is for me is that it just is the way it is, and no matter how hard it is, a person should diligently work hard and strive for happiness while limiting wasting personal time on something that is only going to be short-lived and not very smart in a direct sense. I see myself doing two main activities now everyday while allowing the chance for true love seeping in my life: building a very cool investment skill and working out. Oh, I almost forgot to mention that I'm trying to get back into reading a little bit of the Bible everyday. I'm a believer of those things and the heart of the Bible is truly a tremendous spiritual influence while going after the greatest things I want to live for and trying to strive for perfect freedom.