Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Just Need To Confirm

This girl I've actually developed true feelings for and notice now at an unconditional love kind of stage is a pretty normal and above average smart girl. She's also really appropriate and friendly enough for me to not even mind being in the shadows if she settles down with the great guy she's with right now. I'm just happy that a guy like me can actually experience what it means to fall in love from a personal level; I'm pretty much all tears underneath. That's why I'm laughing because it was a retardation for me in noticing those small feelings of love get bigger all of a sudden for a girl.

Definitely, I really need to check out how the girl feels about me. I would just like to know how crazy I'm being with these feelings with her. Also, I'm going to be very happy for her and feel really satisfied anyway if she ends up in a happy marriage with someone else. I don't mind now because my view of soul mates is that they don't have to be lovers but just aware they were naturally meant for each other and can still live a normal life apart from each other. At the moment, I truly think there can only be one pairing for soul mates so that means it has to be both sides and not just one. This is why I'm going to have to find out how she feels- it could just be that I'm in love with her while she's truly in love with someone else and me experiencing the healthy side effects for the very first time which just feels so satisfying to me.