Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pretty Funny Incident

Unlike some of my other dumb friends who became very upset over losing a love of their life, I'm completely open-minded about it these days. With this girl I fell for, I had a chance to hang out with her for awhile and she even mentioned we were dating at one point and seemed pretty attracted to me at that restaurant I ate at with her. I just didn't know what was up between us two at the time from being totally clouded with my personal complexes. Basically, I just felt really down and out underneath from feeling short or unintelligent and trying to put on a pretty good face. This seems to work if you're pretty young and actually good looking. I didn't know this at the time, but I was actually pretty handsome for a short dude. At least I stood a little taller than her, which makes me smile and giggle underneath.

Now, I'm all smiles because I know that I truly have accepted into loving and willfully desiring marriage with her. It's a great accomplishment for me because she's the first person with who I feel this way. I've developed into a not so jealous person because with the guy she's with, the guy is pretty awesome! He can cook, post up really cute photos of them together and they look really great together (!), and actually be there for her. I think she's seriously in the hands of great company; whereas, though I feel like she would be a long love lost or a past time soul mate, I'm the type who'd really be happy for where she wants to end up and not feel so bad about it for myself. Honestly, with all these pretty women and nice people out there, I think there's plenty of God's provisions out there even while being single and in love with the one you want to pledge your whole life to.