Saturday, January 12, 2013

Respecting Women

Something that I have known myself for doing is rationalizing any type of behavior and justifying it to be good. With the exception of advocating very dangerous drugs, I guess when things come out of the heart it has its most powerful effect on the person. To give a better clear illustration, when a man deeply falls in love with a beautiful woman, he'll go through incredible lengths and persevere with all the obstacles to get to the goal of being with his soul mate. There's just hands down nothing more powerful then being driven by the motives of the heart and carrying them out at its fullest; it's this type of passion that takes people into a successful path.

I've allowed myself to slip up and permit different types of visual mediums to influence me into seeing women giving themselves a bad rep. It has turned me into a  physical love craving machine if people know what I mean- one of my friends nicknamed me "The Machine" for a reason. If I actually had the nerve to carry out these sinful pleasures formed in my heart, then man, I would probably have only a couple more years left of living to do.

I have found out what it means to truly fall in love now. It's having unconditional love for a person and being willing to make sacrifices by choice, along with the wonderful feelings that come with it. There's the emotional part for the women or physical attraction for the guys, but it seems like some of them neglect the meaning of commitment which is what I believe to be the true form of love. It's actually difficult to get to this state of realizing what true love is- I guess I've found the gist of it because I fell in love with the person who I think is my soul mate.