Sunday, January 20, 2013

Need To Assume And Deduce What's Right

I'm assuming that when I talk to a person directly about something they want to put behind themselves and it really puts them in a tight spot, they are going to feel extremely uncomfortable. In other words, they are going to feel extremely angry and not be able to take anything. The only problem I've been having with these people being upfront with me is that they call me crazy and ask me to get some therapy!

First of all, that makes me really angry hearing that and I think it's their intention to make me so mad that I would stop bothering them about the issue. I have yet to go up there and try all these natural witty comments that are formulating in my head now. I'm learning so much patience and to not get so carried away anymore. It's just taking a lot of self-awareness and practice. I'm not so afraid anymore of anything bad happening to me now, and I'm willing to risk all my marbles much to the chagrin of this buddy whose really dependent on me. I guess I'm not the one that's going to be harming myself, but if these people do end up harming me then my buddy will need to hold them responsible for what becomes of my precious life.