Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Model of Staying Organized

I think what's important is to view life in not creating unnecessary stress for the self. I'm going to create a small example to relate to organization skills by trying to relate to someone. Sometimes people are going to be very stubborn about how their beliefs are and become pretty steamy when you disagree with them. Therefore, I believe that by nature people are just meant to be pretty crafty to attain some reasonable goals while dealing with very aggressive and infuriated people.

My mind sometimes feels really intoxicated after waking up and feeling really groggy. It's like I'm moving very slowly throughout the day and only picking up from I left off when it's time to get to work. I think the reason for being organized in general is to just facilitate making life a lot easier and making the small things in life go by a lot quicker so it's easier to focus on achieving a grand goal. The top goal could be things like making money or setting up plans to attend the evening with a beautiful date.

By having things lie around along with things that I don't really need to pursue with what I have going, it's making my life feel a lot cluttered. I'm pretty much going to loosen it up and maybe when I feel the urge to spice things up again then I'll make everything messy again. It's pretty much entropy at work like my chemistry teacher enjoyed mentioning. He also had fun using real life couples in my high school class to represent compounds- man, he was a funny and intentionally weird guy.