Saturday, April 2, 2011

Let's Discuss About Life Randomly

Alright, looks like because of this blog, I'm becoming very boring haha. I'm just capable of relaxing now and accepting practically anything that goes against me so I've been through those same emotions over and over again. It's like now, I'm not really worried about those feelings and sort of laughing underneath whenever I get those slight problematic emotions again. My writing has pretty much benefited only one person- me. I'm so aware of myself because of it, and in a way, I'm really comfortable tackling stuff that others might feel a little petrified over.

Looks like with everything that's happened, things are sort of resetting and going back to normal like it never really happened. I'm just gaining some crafts with the time I put into something and that's that. There's no need for me to seek out attention because I'm surprised if even only one person really accepts me for who I am. Getting totally used to this whole things are not fair issue has made me capable of laughing at some things because I sort of see how it's really silly now.