Saturday, April 23, 2011

Understanding Where I'm Headed

I now know what I want to do to be successful financially, and how I don't mind working really hard at it all the time. I've chosen to be a day trader and a game programmer to create my earnings. Let's say, stocks are no longer good to trade and the video game industry just became lost- what then? I wouldn't mind becoming a professional teacher and working at a college- I seem to have this drive to learn and experience some fun in teaching others about a general subject. It would be even more cooler if the students I ended up teaching made something useful out of it.

Oh yeah, I forgot- the whole world really uses computers now as a daily thing. I'm a computer guy, so I could just pick to work at one of the growing and prolific computer jobs because I'm pretty good at catching on with information technology. If for some instance, computers become outdated and replaced by robots that think for us and make the world a more efficient place, then I would also look into something related to computer science which would probably be an engineering field.

How it's looking so far, is that disciplining myself to become a pretty proficient day trader and earning an income out of it is going pretty well. It's also projected right now that there will be a great opportunity to cash in on volatile markets, assuming I know which side of the market to be on. I'm also excited about the video gaming industry being a billion dollar industry and to have a passion to want to develop games- in the back of my mind, I was denying myself this opportunity because I thought it was too childish and that I had to grow up. I guess it could be a mature thing to work on designing video games to hopefully inspire youth and to have some fun out of it while being invested in a product that just sells well enough to pocket a piece of the profit.