Monday, April 18, 2011

Preventing Overreactions

I think I was very shy in the past, and somehow I did some things to turn people off every once in awhile which I was pretty oblivious about. I can sort of think it's because they were drawing bad conclusions about me. The English language is something that I sort of see as like my friend now haha because I sort of know how to be eloquent enough to turn the attention of some bad people away from me. I don't know what it was in the past but somehow I felt like wanting to connect with everyone, no matter how weird or obstinate they were and that sort of made some weird people try to brush me off haha. I guess it's not really a bad thing after all, since I'm a guy who prefers being busy about fulfilling some responsibilities and would rather be focusing a good amount of energy on someone nice haha.

This is something that I've found out now after draining out a bunch of discomfort, dealing with idiotic criticism that causes me to pretty much lose a boring job or get kicked out of a weird place. It's pretty much one or more persons who appear to be normal but then starts ranting about something that shouldn't really have that much weight in considering about how good a person is- in other words, the person is overreacting. On top of not really needing to mind so much about it now, it's going to happen quite often to males more often than females who probably see it in a social circle and later forget about it. The more contact a male makes with people, the more likely that this overreacting phenomenon will be experienced by an unsuspecting male. The good thing is that I know how to deal with it now.

Everybody has a different way of solving problems. I believe that each person is unique in reaching the goal of letting something subside. I can't really cover everybody's unique traits but I know what ended up working for me. I've been pretty good at talking to the individual who contributes to this type of problem and then making him back off. Furthermore, whether I want it to happen or not, the guy sort of ends up looking bad with a social group he's around and gets a little disconnected with them naturally. It's not one of those overnight situations but gradually comes to it, so I'm not really solely responsible for causing this type of disunion. Also, it could be that maybe the guy wants to move on to do something else too so what he did to me becomes basically a waste of time that he probably would want to forget about it and push aside permanently. Therefore, he ends up acting like that and carrying on some more weird ties for a bit and I guess he'll have the opportunities to calm down and make himself approachable with me in the future. Only recently have I dealt with the very rare moment of a female trying to solve my issues haha.  

Yeah, having a female sometimes go out of her way to try to solve a man's issue can drive the woman insane I think. I had this happen to me with a lady who I sort of wasn't that fond of- she's considered to be pretty average in physique and that's just saying it would have been acceptable if I gave her enough attention if she hadn't ruined it with me. Also, it looks like she has some good genes but what caused her to go crazy is a complicated one that I believe I have a better understanding of. I'm technically rewording a lot of the sentences I've already talked about her. Nowadays, I think I'm bringing her up casually in my writing just to enjoy a little opinionated dissertation.

Let's conclude this with the keys that worked for me in ending a person's overreaction. Noting that I don't see this occur with me very often; I just see it sometimes because I painstakingly prevented some people from getting there- they still ended up looking a little bad to frustrated people. Now, since I can prevent them from getting there; I'll see what I can get out of it. I'm just playing it really safe right now because it's a good way to go for the time being and letting myself catch up economically. The main key is pretty much communicating with the person about what type of person you are and letting the person overreact to the point that the person feels bad about it and just revealing where he or she is overreacting. People will highly repetitively keep on overreacting about the same thing because it's just human nature to want to stick to something that they grew up with. If a person shows him or herself the honest way and uses language that he or she is the most eloquent with, a very high success rate will occur in making the person not overreact. I've found that being honest also helps me from overreacting and from getting too carried away too. In other words, being honest is sometimes so difficult to be that way in general that probably the majority of people would rather lie and hope to not to get caught and be happy. Lying is sometimes being delusional about the truth because let's face it, life won't always treat a person with the most absolute satisfying things but can be worked on and the truth will set a person free.