Thursday, April 28, 2011

New Day With A Whiff of Confidence

I went to this vacuum cleaning business one time and applied for it- it was a pretty neat opportunity for sales people because they didn't do background checks and were only concerned about being presentable to customers and bringing in sales. There were some pretty girls there who also tried to befriend me a little haha- I guess this whole being short thing isn't always a big problem if the person doesn't act like he's short and pretty concerned about the big picture. Oh yeah, it also helps when the person is truly in love with someone and then it gets to be like, those passing moments or what put it there don't really matter anymore as long as the person is with that person. 

Anyhow, the leader of the vacuum cleaning business manages to sell tons of $1000 machines to just regular people and earn a six figure income. Trust me, the product is really nice and really gets the job done- that it doesn't even need to make advertisements to survive and has been in business for over 50 years already, while doing the same method of finding people through the warm market. Oh, there are also some appointment setters who worked off of commission and were always successful in finding people. When I was trained, they even made appointments at a poor apartment complex- man, that's good!

I tried calling up Betty (the one I've written positive about the most from the weird church that ousted me haha) who probably was confused by my reason to call her and joke about cleaning her bed of dust mites with my trusty vacuum cleaner that was given to me just try for free from being employed with them. It just felt good to give it a try even though Betty ended up blocking my calls after haha. I'm sure it made her a little mad too somewhere, which caused her to get a little rowdy with me. Betty isn't really my type but I'm still managing to build something decent with her which is what matters to me the most- it's a friendship of a lifetime that feels like I need to put a lot of effort into haha. I ended up leaving because I asked some guys how much they were making and they said none so far from being a bunch of newbies and thinking about it, I wanted to pursue a technological career with my computer degree at that time so I ended up leaving after a week. The leader was really nice to me and paired me with one of his best sales lady. He didn't even ask questions about my computer background, which usually causes coworkers to get very sensitive about it when I bring it up at a regular workplace.

These days, I pretty much withdrew my 3 months living expenses from the stocks because even though I've made good money- I put myself in a hole and just have to pay off my car payments because I'm behind almost three months and in trouble of getting a repo! Man, I can't afford that even though the banks are making a lot of money off of me right now. Because of this situation and how my income will be depleted, I have to get a regular job for a little while. The only thing really keeping me going is myself right now which is hard but the thought of having found something I really like doing for a business is helping me a pretty good deal, and I just need to have enough income to make minimum payments and then get the real fun started with my stocks again. The currency market will always be there, and it doesn't care whether I leave or come back- it's just a place I feel like I can belong and relate to these days.