Saturday, April 30, 2011

Becoming Totally Useless But Not Over

I just feel like writing just one sentence today and calling it the night. It feels like I'm really out of gas right now from writing so much of whatever things that I really needed to write about. It's like I was in a state where I could just write about anything and even look all foolish about it and not really care. The only thing I care about when it comes to writing is legal issues and not getting sued so that's why I've been sticking to trying to tell the truth to the best of my ability, even if it would mean that it looks like I'm trying to bag on myself.

With this whole truth will be told deal, I started laughing about some things I have mentioned about some people who were being weird with me and now I sort of feel sorry to reflect on what they might have really been through in life. Life isn't really about money in general, but money is what I need because I made the decision to screw myself up by starting a business and now the business has been making me some money, just that I have to put it on hold again because I need to find a real job where I can drill myself in time and feel like it's killing me extremely slowly. It's like the boredom is going to catch up to me and summon the Grim Reaper to use its scythe on me before I turn into an old geezer.

Maybe a real job will seriously give me some room to pay off some minimum payments, unless I create a Donations page that talks about how I want to be a lazy bum with a computer who talks about useless stuff on this blog and collect a million dollar bills from a million different people. I wonder if I could convince everybody who lives in China to just spare a dollar. Yeah, that would be nice for everybody because China is technically the majority of people in the world, so they would just have to pay a million dollars each to only a billion people in the world- it sounds very doable. Let's see, a million times a billion is technically like "God knows where the universe is" type of money.