Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

I just wanted to create a simple blog post with the title that mentions special holidays. Man, this blog is feeling pretty lame and like getting old on me. I must be a boring person at times because it's like I'm getting bored of myself too. Since I'm just focusing most about me on this blog, I'm getting bored of it. I don't really want to bag on people so heartily anymore and if I did, I want to keep it light and legal enough to offend them to get some laughs but not really draw a huge crowd.

Okay, it's taking me still a little while longer to get rid of some stupidity that's buried underneath me but slowly and surely I'm getting there. I guess if the world revolves around short people being cursed to chase around tall people and get rejected by them, like possibly what I could be doing than well, I guess I just have to live with it then. It's better trying than not doing something about it because it's like people were born to work for stuff.

What I'm saying is that it's better for me to try for something I sort of need and to cry about not getting it any sooner then to just think about how good it would have been to try it and sideline myself with unbearable hypothetical thoughts. In a way, I guess I've outgrown the thought of being rejected- I guess it's a natural process and I did have some practice of getting used to it by dealing with some weird people rejecting me. I faced the ultimate rejection when a crazy woman and crazy dude both put a restraining order on me, which isn't domestic but like a business-related restraining order. Really strange, how I wasn't really violent with them or pursued them that heavily that I ended up with some restraining orders even with me trying to get rid of it through wishful thinking.

My imagination was broken because I was thinking to myself that crazy people can't go through with their crazy ideas and then live up to it. In my case, they did and overreacted and said bad stuff about me and then turned other people off and then they also tried to do something about their little depression from trying to mess up an innocent person's life- yeah, that's right, they really got a piece of their own medicine with me doing nothing to them.

Actually, just saying the word "Facebook" really triggered a very angry response from some girls who didn't put a restraining order on me. Strange, because they were all threatening me to do it and then the one girl I didn't put any effort to chase around put one on me. She was running away from me and claimed to say that she had authority over my life because God gave it to her and that I should be submitting to her direction. I had to chase her around to ask her a few questions and then I stopped caring to go near her. She doesn't even have me on her ignore list- it's like inviting me to put myself more in trouble or like inviting a hypothetical "I told you so." I actually circumvented the social circumstances a little with the strange, disturbed Washington (that's his name, who put a restraining order on me) and Darunee Lee Wonstapadat (man, I would really consider changing that name or get a little depressed about it faster than my own name now...it's a little better because she has it stated as Wong and she isn't really Chinese) and pretty much got to do what I needed to do to blow off some steam with them and won't hesitate to prevent anybody else from doing this to me now. Any future men or women who want to be weird with me and enter a restraining order agreement better have a super good reason and not some hoax that originated out of them fooling themselves from not being able to handle their own personal emotions dealing with a person. If not, I will write all the honest stuff I know about the next attacker issuing out a restraining order with me and talk about it with the judge and let the court document be published to the public. Umm, I might as well run for city council so why not let it out in the open? Why is telling the truth, threatening someone's life or job?