Monday, October 11, 2010

New Post at 01 Hundred

Okay, man I need to stop stressing it so much about this thought of getting married now. So I really wouldn't mind I guess now because supposedly parents get together before they raise a family together right? So I'm not fully focused and seem to be very horrible with some things. It really doesn't matter now that I think of it. I just have to be myself; yeah, I would love to be myself and mainly, I think the most important part is to just be honest about yourself. Man, this blog is getting really lame to write about anything. I think I'm really in the mood when I have a thought that lingers in my head for a long time over complicated matters, like people who treat you personally bad in person. Those people are crazy and complicated sometimes, and it's hard to figure out what their motives were so I wrote about them and finally get it. I guess that's what the purpose of this blog can be, while trying to make it fun for myself and letting myself write a bunch of cheesy posts.

I don't really think this blog is really that important, but I do make some strong points about whatever I need to say. Oh well, I'm going to need to just get my things in order now and be more on top of things. It's never really that easy unless you know what you're doing, but it's going to come through time I suppose. I'm just rambling on about different stuff with this relatively new and recharged perspective. I'm actually enjoying myself a little more better and just trying to be honest in the living that I'm making. Oh well, I'm going to pretty much stop some activities that I've been doing since I was a kid because those acts make me feel stupid now.