Friday, October 29, 2010

Having Fun Working

Today is a Friday, I'm so pumped up about today. I really like Friday's, so with me ruining some people's day over not having really done anything was sort of funny to remember. They were in some state that caused them to make-believe about how a certain drama was occurring and it caused a domino effect. If the worst came from some ladies who were supposedly trying to stand by them weakly and show support with just removing me from their Facebook list, then that means nothing absolutely to me.

Overall, I wasn't affected by this but for them, it could be really bad in a make or break situation right now. So far, it's pretty much over now because they just sunk low so oh well, I didn't do anything to them so I guess I'm fine and don't have to feel any guilty ties with them or anything.

I'm pretty much going to try to continue my spiritual growth in the wisdom of the Lord through the pages of the Bible. I'm also enjoying my work, and I see that I'm going to be leading a pretty profitable career which is important in the business I'm getting myself into.