Thursday, October 7, 2010

Once In A Lifetime

The dream of having financial independence is a step closer than everyone can realize, except if you were born an idiot, sorry. I just woke up to find that I'm in pretty good hands with this whole Forex Market because the profits actually do get nailed if you perfect it with skill. It's just that again, at least 95% of novice traders lose their accounts with it. I'm pretty much looking up so much information and practicing this market right now. Again, this type of investment is not for everybody, but I know I picked the right one for myself. I actually saw profit coming in for myself here in the long run. This is really what dreams could be made of now.

I played poker this morning and lost with pocket AA to pocket 2's which really bites and I went all-in with my microscopic account- $5. Man, that really nailed me. I can't really handle the pressure of gambling like that anymore just to make enough to live comfortably; it's just so humbling for me in a way which is a good thing because you're competing with others who want the same prize as you do. I guess bad beats pretty much weed out the bad apples of poker, so I humbly accept defeat with it because I can't seem to avoid bad beats even though I want to so badly. I need to be less greedy and a more humble player with a lot of patience; that's the key for me there and to gain more experience with it. That's why some call it a world class lay-down when you fold a super good hand against a better one.  I get worn out with poker so easily but yet it's fun to win against people and get some prize money out of it so that's why I play it, and it does require fun elements that are skill and luck put together.

I have been walking around to get exercise near my home, which is around a lot of beautiful hiking trails. I really enjoy the scenery that it offers and is quite relaxing with some mildly challenging climbs. Today, I hiked for two and a half hours I think. It's really lowering my weight down so it's exciting to see it decline on the weight scale and fairly rapidly as well.

I'm also trying growth techniques; I don't know if they really work but it doesn't make me feel like bawling over nothing, so doing some exercises to try to grow taller is making me feel more confident anyway. I'm also going to put on some hair loss prevention stuff because my dad is bald so I'm showing signs of it already. My sister has implied that I would look cute with a shaved head and that girl who placed a restraining order thought I looked cute with a slightly shaved head too. My mom called me a bald-headed baby with that look which got me a little upset and influenced me not to really shave it again. I keep telling my mom that I will try it someday when I have bulging muscles coming out of my body, and my mom said it wouldn't matter then so I guess I'll try it if I'm not going to do anything about my hair loss. I'm going to do something about it because I still want to keep my hair. I have some Rogaine so I'll be using it for now, while I wait for my funds to grow from trading my account.