Monday, October 4, 2010

Funny Stuff

I guess it really doesn't matter what happened to me that much. I feel really good about laughing at Golf, Chai, Betty, Annie, Chris, Jar(r)ed, and Darunee "Lee" in a good sense now. The church is located off 710 Fwy in California. Just google for Hope of God Church; hopefully the listing will still be there if they couldn't pay off the debt that the pastor owes to the government for using that place as a facility. It's not really that conveniently located for everybody to come because the parking lot is pretty small and it's around a lot of other what they may call "worldly" distractions. Haha. I don't mind if the church as a whole at that place laugh about anything now. They were a pretty messed up bunch at the time and acted like little kids who didn't know how to grow up at that time. It was so funny that they actually acted really bad with me now, with me having done nothing. They alleged I did some things that they were doing to me; no wonder why they felt it was bad because when they did those things to me, they were so horrible at it.

My close friend who wants a girlfriend right now pretty badly told me that possibly the girl who placed a restraining order would want to slap me if I go near that place again, and she happens to be around.  She showed signs of liking me because she didn't want me to chase after Betty. I was trying to express that I wasn't too serious about it and in a nice way. I had these weird feelings for a weird person, Annie. She like shuts herself off on one of those days, and it's like what did I do when I wasn't even there. I honestly believe that she was going through some abnormal depression with the stresses of life; I heard from someone that she's worried about her wedding financially- I'd say screw it just make it affordable, it's the thought and the heart you put into it that counts. She was also sad about leaving the state or country- I say well you're with the person you love for the rest of your life; that is more important to you, so don't worry your friends will be in contact with you. Technically, I heard the restraining order was recanted and hopefully, they realized their mistakes by now. By the way, it's really funny remembering all the mistakes they made with me now and talking about it.

I think Betty was okay with me; I seriously hung out with her and she was pretty funny with some of the things she told me. She is also a pretty bright person who seems to have an aptitude of getting confused more often and expressing it to the people she truly loves. She's genuine and I would say that if it was the case of me being forced to marry her, I wouldn't mind at all. I would know how to support her and be the man in her life. Haha. I'm glad I didn't do anything to induce a shot gun wedding because I would probably be in a mob for something like that with my little sister. Getting some lit torches in the name of my sister and chasing the guy who abandoned her would be a fun vacation while running around the world. I might hook him up with some auto-income and preach him the good news to help him out a little though and see if he would be willing to change his heart in accepting his full desires and living them out with my little sister.