Monday, October 18, 2010

Doing Better I Suppose

Life is good, and it takes quite a bit of trial and error sometimes. I guess I'm sometimes missing out on what I'm supposed to be doing and that I need to get back in line again to make sure that I'm going somewhere in life. Writing is actually making me feel really good and helping me see a lot more things more clearly, so in a way it's really helpful.

I've been trying Rogaine for my slight hair loss and don't really know if it works or not but anyway I keep using it and I will see where that takes me. I just need to stop getting lazy over these small things and keep at it because I know it's going to increase in measure on the long run, so it's important for me to keep on exercising and having a proper diet to maintain my weight a little. I would seriously like to make myself become the right size again. Almost anything is possible and making a little piece of money is easy enough that even an idiot could do it, like this one guy I know. He even doesn't really care if you call him an idiot because he just tries to fire back, so yeah, he has a pretty sorry life in my opinion that he seems to ignore and try to not let get to him. It sometimes gets the best of him and then he just goes all out in trying to point out how others around him are doing more worse than him and then finds excuses to avoid them if he can't find anything out about them.