Sunday, October 3, 2010

Recapping With Social Things

I find it pretty crazy to be very blunt about the things that happened around me; it takes guts to be able to let it out sometimes and holding it in like a coward is only going to bring you down as if you're already defeated. My problems are actually quite cool to talk or write about because it's an unique experience that a large number of people don't really associate with but at the same time can encourage someone to be built up in a positive way. I guess from having a blog, I'm able to work on communicating very efficiently with myself- even if this means at the expense of others from having been really honest in the way I came across with them. This means that I'm going to write things the way I see things physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually to express myself truly. This could be very bad for people who were going through a hard time because I might see the area where they were being selfish and reveal the parts of interaction I had with them to prove my points. I'm going to save myself from digressing into additional banter for today and leave that off for possibly tomorrow or another day for sure. I have something in my head forming to share and write about in this blog.