Sunday, October 24, 2010

Finding Comfortable Thoughts

I think we're living in an informational-driven society and under experienced results as a backbone these days. There's something about big men that look so intimidating and tough sometimes, and if you have them come around as a cop then obviously criminals are going to respect them in the most cases. I remember reading a story about a short man whose around my height being a cop and trying to use trickery to get criminals to listen to him. It's really quite fascinating because I think that criminals wouldn't listen to you anyway if they could get away with you and some criminals are also pretty scary looking too- just in time for Halloween eh? I wonder if someone would dress as a scary gangster for Halloween and walk around and then tell cops it's just a costume; that would be sort of stupid but just wondering about it for laughs.

I went to a very fun reunion this week for my high school, and no I'm not at the ten-year mark yet. It was fun to reacquaint with people who I remember from those years. I remember seeing some guys who had taller wives actually, and it seemed like people weren't making a big deal about it. The guys sort of look average or above average in height, so it doesn't seem to matter that their wives appeared a couple inches taller while wearing high heels. This gives me confidence in finding the right girl again, haha. Remember Barney and Betty from The Flinstones cartoons?  I tend to be attracted to a smaller bunch- yes, Asians even though I'm Asian and pretty short, it doesn't really get to me anymore in just making friends with anyone now. For the most part, smaller confident guys tend to smile a lot more when people bring up about how short they are. Short men also definitely belong to some hearts of women, so after all anything is possible even if the polled results state the majority of females preferring at least men of average stature. I think some Asian women might give smaller men the benefit of the doubt and see them a little more average to their tastes, so I think I'm fine in this whole being attracted to Asian girls thing.