Sunday, August 5, 2012

About Last Post

My friend typed on my laptop for me while I was taking a shower and then posted something he felt really adamant about sharing with all the readers here. I really didn't mind because I guess as a writer I do have a calm demeanor of wanting to give people a chance to voice their opinion no matter how silly I think it is. Basically, I listen to the opinion then say my point of my view of it relying mainly on facts and being practically blunt. I notice that some people tend to think more circular in their reasoning which is based on subjective and wishful thinking about what is true and call that truth! To the untrained polemicist, I guess it's easy to get really caught up with personal feelings and let it be the driving force around everything. I did have a church which I had an issue with, and I did manage to finally quell all of that persistent agitation I had with them. I've learned to deal with it and not get too mad or uncomfortable about it anymore, while getting to a point where I get what I want which is getting a good laugh out of making some sport out of them.

I think I've actually won in the end because I have more options open to me, as a result of what that church did to me including being able to go back there and do what I would want to do. Also, the person who ended up typing on my blog was my friend who I wrote about that had some girl problems; I showed the post to him, and he was immediately asking me to change around some of the wording because he felt uncomfortable. While denying some of the stuff I said, while hanging out with him, he actually confirmed with me informally that I was right about him! It made me get a nice chuckle off of it. He really tries so hard, but can only get so far with his dreams and then sort of goes into some hibernation mode. For myself, I'm always on the go like the Energizer bunny- I'm never going to quit!

Basically, I'm going to cover a little bit of my own research on what my buddy thought up. It's interesting that pop culture has encouraged people in a way to engage in some risky behaviors that would increase the spreading of AIDS in this world. In the U.S. alone, it is prevalently known that there are 65 Million people who are living with an STD. This makes the population of about 1 in 5 people in the U.S. which is the highest rate of any country in the world. It is also estimated that 1 in 4 people living in the U.S. will contract an STD. Allusively, I honestly thought someone from Hope of God Church L.A. caught an STD and was crying over it for awhile, but I'm not going to mention who because I would sound like a jerk to some people if I did. Honestly, I know that woman nicknamed Lee and a guy who seems slightly favoring to men don't have anything because it's a fact that is very easy to prove. For myself, I know quite a bit on the HOW-TO part and don't have anything because I've never done it; there I said it, I'm absolutely safe in that area for my future wife, if she isn't lying about it either!

Therefore, I think people in general should really be careful about who they decide to mess around with. It always doesn't hurt to ask questions and get those lover boys tested to appease any concerns! Being a guy myself, I wouldn't have too many problems being friends with some prospective females who could end up being my wife and just become close with them and get to know them at this type of personal level before asking them to commit to a highly fun and satisfying life with me.

The rate at which how the world runs, I guess it's statistically significant enough to be concerned about the AIDS epidemic worldwide. There is an estimated 335 Million people in the world with an STD which accounts for approximately 5% of the world population which has already reached 7 Billion people on March 12, 2012!