Sunday, August 19, 2012

Living A Satisfying Life

I'm starting to live a life of discipline that I have always imagined for myself. Sometimes in life, we need to make sacrifices and despite our efforts over pushing for a decent agenda, we are forced to move on. There are a few people who ended up upsetting me a great deal but now I'm ready to let it go and move on. My little sister is one of those people who have been just so annoying and causing me to feel a lot of anger but now I realize that she's an adult who is going to have to make her own decisions. I obviously have my own desires of how I would want to have my way with her but it's not really in my control anymore to push for those things without really costing me a great deal of living a quality of life. Therefore, I conclude that she's a little crazy and little weird and also a pretty boring individual. I'm just going to leave her alone now despite her having angered me a great deal by making me feel a little stupid and embarrassed inside from her actions of blocking me from her Facebook page. She kept on emphasizing with wanting privacy and things of that nature which I had no concerns over violating and became bored of doing while I was younger.

Maybe my little sister said that she ended up deleting her whole Facebook account but maybe she started another one while adding me to her block list. Oh well now, at least I can say that I'm in her memories somewhere in the back of her head. I think that's good enough for me to let it go and not worry about it. My desire isn't really to put so much concern over those things anymore and to give my opinion. If she decides to reject them ,then I'm not going to get angry about it anymore. I'm just going to try to love her even though she's a little crazy, little weird, and a pretty boring individual now. After all, she's my one and only little sister. With all the other people who I have to settle a score with, it's pretty much going to be an all out social war because they are just strangers to me and there's really nothing for me to do but move on with them anyway in the end. Therefore, I really have nothing to lose with those people now.