Monday, August 13, 2012

Imagining A Good Life

I guess since this is my blog, I'm going to be taking a direction that I personally want to take it to. Back then, I was pretty ignorant to a lot of things including myself and I guess all those nerves inside of me were against me because I was so afraid of disappointing myself. Now, my mind has been fully corrected and capable of living a decent and happy life while being able to defend things that are precious to me.

I'm no longer this same person who had some weird cravings that were hard for me to define. I no longer need to do some more soul searching. I now understand who I am, and what I am about. I also don't feel held back or undermined anymore if some opinions end up working against me. I'm in a pretty holistic and peaceful state of mind now. I really don't know how I got to this point in my life. There's only thing about it which is pretty satisfying to me.

This is the life I imagine- having a financially secure future and being able to make a living off of doing something I really enjoy, along with learning about things that would be significantly beneficial to me and others. I also see myself being married to a very beautiful woman with some decent kids of my own and being able to vacation at fun places, along with having some time to enjoy company with close friends. I really can see myself playing a decent role with volunteering for some community improvements and also being able to connect at a decent church.