Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Laughing With Humility

I never thought that being a humble person could actually give a person room to breath and laugh about some personal situations that happened already. I remember giving a lot of effort and then something bad just happened where it would make me feel so pressured into wanting to say bad words. I'm not the type to say bad words because I gave up on saying them to mean something significant a long time ago. Nowadays, I realize that what I did were mistakes and that those memories of how bad my mistakes were are vividly locked into my mind for good. Until recently, I had trouble coping with these thoughts when I was having a bad day.

Now, I just look back while daydreaming and just laugh about the poor situations I got myself into. Even though I might for a second feel like crying, the more time passes by each day to find resolve with those painful issues, the more I'm finding myself getting personal relief. Therefore, there's no need to vent when under a short fuse- it's only going to make matters worse later and create some people problems.

It's a challenge to backtrack and establish a mode of burying the hatchet and then not worrying about anything. I say this while constantly laughing about something that happened to me most recently. I received a little help from an unlikely source which was a woman! She sort of gave some emotional counsel on how to be accepting of something that I never thought was going to happen. Oh well, things can turn around and sometimes those opportunities are there for only one time! If you don't take it, then you lose out so the thing that can defeat you the most must be yourself.