Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Fixing Up Computer

I'm finally glad that my top-of-the-line desktop is working. It's an HP Elite model which features one of the best processors and graphics card ever created for Windows 7, a blue ray, and plenty of RAM! It only took me under thirty minutes to fix because all I had to do was pop in a DVD and boot it up.

I'm not going to talk about how I got my Windows DVD because that's a topic I will leave to the imagination unless some readers know what I'm talking about. Hey, I need to obtain some perks too now and then because I don't want to shell out a couple hundred dollars.

The only problem I have now with this computer is that the fan is too noisy. I've already read up on what some people have done, so I will be getting around to trying it later. I think I've been spoiled by my Macbook Pro. Okay, it's a really expensive piece of machine but the quality of it and the usage is so good and I couldn't be any more happier. It also runs pretty quietly in the background and the battery life is actually pretty good.