Friday, August 10, 2012

Pushing Myself Gently

I just found myself closing my eyes and meditating on what my current goals are. It seems like I'm almost fully recovered and able to manage some of the financial mistakes I made. I feel like a dumb person from not knowing what I did in the past and jumping onto the band wagon of the unknown. At the same time, I'm glad that I learned a lot of valuable lessons and that losing 10 K dollars felt like losing a million dollars to me!

I'm almost fully done with paying off all my card debt, while realizing my ultimate dreams that I wish to achieve while living on this planet. One of the interesting things is that I could be one of the few people in my family to depart from traditional values. For my family, I mean marrying outside my ethnicity is still seen as a stigma. The issue I have is that I can't just walk away from realizing true love with a beautiful woman I have in mind right now. I think learning about her culture and possibly picking up a little with her language even though not that appealing could be more fulfilling out of having love for her. From where her descendants are from, I've read that many of the female natives desire for a better life and so end up marrying foreigners who make pledges to support their bride's family.

From the perspective I'm looking at, it could probably not be that bad because she's raised around where I lived which is a diverse culture and sort of a melting pot. Even though she's a different culture, it also seems like if we ended up raising a family, the children could end up becoming really beautiful people and that there would be a really exciting opportunity to live with.