Sunday, August 5, 2012

Setting Things Aside For A Wife

I'm really glad that a friend has impelled me to discus with him about settling down with a proper woman! An issue that my buddy has is that he can't really make up his mind about a lot of things. From having him around, I've been able to think a little about what to talk to him about because after all, he's my high school buddy and we've been pretty close ever since despite noticing each other's flaws over things. Basically, I've figured out through talking with him that if your mind isn't set on anything then you won't accomplish anything.

Having the proper mindset should really be a priority with accomplishing anything huge in a person's life. I've taken notice that my friend likes to over-analyze a lot of things and try to make the most of things at the same time, but when some rough patches hit in life, it's extremely difficult for him to cope with those areas and causes him to withdraw, but that's not true. Likewise, the thought of meeting a very attractive and qualified woman really causes him a lot of distress because he's too concerned that he will end up feeling stuck somewhere in life. Also, the stress of having to impress other women is something that he feels pumped up sometimes but when he feels discouragement at any level then it's time for him to avoid the risk of having a broken heart. Man, he's really depressed and pretty much lost hope in finding a wife to settle down with.