Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Finally Experiencing Being Debt Free

This is pretty amazing in that after burying myself financially in the hole from making really poor decisions, I'm finally clawing myself out of it and making some secure preparations in the future. I'm a total believer in earning a living off of trading Forex and doing real estate. I've seen it done with my own eyes in making a pretty comfortable earning in Forex without really having to work. It was pretty amazing for myself; however, I'm currently in the process of learning to maintain the discipline so it's taking me a little longer to figure out how to get it going, but I guess it's fun while learning though.

Ohh, I think I seriously caught into something pretty nice now! I need to go to work now. Man, it's cutting in with my additional sleeping time. This is pretty bad.