Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Planning Bigger Things

Honestly, I'm pretty much having a nice inward laugh about a recent event that happened. I guess it's good that I'm totally relaxed from having got my act together. On top of just being honest, there's a couple more additions that I think makes a person more fuller. Basically, in these times I think it's good to learn to let go of grudges as fast as possible and to also be flexible along with being able to withstand some stress.

In current times, we live in a world where we provide service to other people to earn a living. I think it's good to get the main concepts down in learning to help others. I believe that being a patient person also goes in hand with not getting angry about something and realizing that your feelings are in control and pretty assertive at the moment.

I'm coming along now with learning to be a day trader. It's actually quite a lot of fun and something I'm probably going to eventually get to a fuller and working knowledge of to make a living off of. It's a lot of hard work and it's pretty hard to focus on it along with a lot of different things that I have in mind accomplishing. I'm just going to stick to the basics. Pretty much, I'm just going to earn a living and try to get myself married to a pretty good person and from being attracted to each other.

I'm just going to keep it really simple with how I'm planning things out. On top of basically doing things to make a living, I'm going to pretty much work out. I'm going to try to obtain some financial independence and also make myself available to hang out with a lot of people.