Monday, August 13, 2012

Staying In Shape

I guess I'm starting to get the motivation to work out again and make myself stronger to a point that I would feel pretty good about myself. I really don't think it matters that much when it comes to picking up dates either. I guess I just want to stay confident in being pretty healthy and have a mobile, flexible body when it comes for me to do some physical work. I've never really seen myself as much of a dancer either, but I think it would actually be pretty fun to be decent at it and put on some moves with my girlfriend. I'm just relating to dancing with exercising, so that's why I included it slightly in this small discussion.

I'm pretty much really motivated now to do stuff in general and feel undaunted about a lot of things. I guess doing these pretty long jogs have cleared up my mind quite a bit in letting go of some people who were acting silly and taking it too seriously with me. I'm definitely not afraid of moving on now. I understand what was driving me a little crazy too; it mainly dealt with how embarrassed I felt about having some form of acquaintance with those silly people. I just feel like they're so undeserving but how I need to still love them for who they are and help them out without ever losing my temper and being understanding. I think I can actually win against these weak individuals by mainly being assertive and not playing mean like they were being with me. After winning against these individuals, I plan on moving on for good anyway and living a peaceful life with my future, lovely wife.