Sunday, August 19, 2012

Finally A Usage With Civil Restraining Orders On Me

I am a pretty short invidual; therefore, I might end up with a taller wife. Oh well, in these times, everyone needs to do what they have to do in order to get what they've been longing for all these years. It's all the more greater and a happier moment if all the right reasons and transitions take effect! I'm not saying that I want a tall women to be the mother of my children because I would be happy- I'm just trying to be realistic now. I can say that at least I'm about 5' 4" which is really short probably about half a foot for the average male. Oh well, I'm sort of now laughing thinking about the comparison with other taller men. I just don't really care anymore, and it seems like the one-in-a-million lady who I become attracted to wouldn't really make it such a big deal either and make me feel like we're a decent match. Man, the thought of finding a perfect woman scares me a little right now because obviously, there really isn't a perfect person in this world.

I can't even take appearances into account anymore because after having peeked at so many female lifeforms on the Internet, the majority don't even rate as attractive to me even if other male friends think they are the most beautiful woman in the world. I would rather focus on the inside because when the positive energy and sweetness from inside radiates all over on the outside, I see a much more fuller and prettier woman rather than just basing on pure looks alone. My current interest is actually pretty and she seems pretty gung ho about dating me and having decent conversations. There was another short dude with a really perky voice who physically attracted a lot of beautiful woman- he even has three women chasing him at this time on Facebook! Therefore, it really doesn't matter how short a person is even though women may say they want to be with a taller man for purposes of security. It really all matters on liking the person first for any reason, I suppose. I guess the prettiness doesn't hurt my giddiness and intentions to make her my wife, even though it wouldn't really have been necessary for me. Basically since it's there naturally, I'll take it!

Basically this whole civil restraining order deal is like my rouge status of having a tattoo. No, I literally don't have tattoos and if I did get one, I would want one where if my skin was to age then it would look even better over all those wrinkling layers of skin! In other words, it's my line of providing security for a woman because I received these cvil injunctions from taller individuals than me. It's pretty much a confidence builder even though I was really furious at the people who put it on me for the most stupid reasons known to man alive! The man who put it on me was acting like a crazy diva and alienated himself from the world because he wasn't happy with his life of becoming the man and settling down with his girlfriend. The woman who put it on me did it because she said she would if I kept on bothering other women she knew; I suppose she didn't know that I was trying to get a groove on just for practice and that I was just trying to be silly about it.

If these taller individuals were afraid of me and left me alone for good then it means that I could get other regular people to do the same to me if I wanted to especially if the woman who I end up committing myself to needs at least a little cover from being under the hot seat and protection! Therefore, it's been proven to myself that I might be able to care decently for the love of my life.